Momento collects a range of data from your feed accounts to it can display you historic activities in Momento. This is an overview of the feeds Momento supports and the activities we capture from each feed.
Momento captures the following activities from Facebook:
- Posts — excluding posts from third-party applications (including Instagram)
- Check-ins — posts at specific locations made by you or with you tagged
- Photos and Videos — any photos you upload. Momento will use the date the photo was uploaded unless the 'Use date from photos' was selected when adding the photo to an album or if the date has been changed on Facebook.
In addition to these activities, Momento will also detect people, places and tags mentioned or tagged.
Momento will ask for a variety of permissions when connecting to Facebook. All these permissions are necessary in order to import all the information above.
Momento captures the following activities from Twitter:
- Tweets — latest 3,200 tweets made by you excluding @replies.
In addition, Momento will detect any people mentioned in these tweets.
Momento captures the following activities from Instagram:
- Photos and videos
In addition, Momento will detect any people tagged in photos or tags mentioned in the photo description. Due to limitations, Momento will not detect people mentioned in photo descriptions.
Momento captures the following activities from Moves:
- Places — the named places you visit
- Activity Summaries — summaries of your walking, running and cycling.
Momento captures the following activities from Swarm:
In addition, Momento will detect any people tagged.
Momento captures the following activities from Uber:
- Trip overview — the city you were collected in along with the type of Uber, milage and duration.
Due to API limitations this is the only information we can collect from Uber.