In order to further investigate an issue you are experiencing we may ask you to supply us with crash logs. These allow us to see what was happening when Momento crashed.
To obtain crash logs from your device, complete the following:
- Open Settings app
- Go to Privacy, then Diagnostics & Usage
- Select Diagnostics & Usage Data
- Locate the log file for Momento. If you can replicate the issue which we're trying to resolve for you then we recommend doing this and then collecting the latest log file. The logs will be named in the format: <AppName>_<DateTime>_<DeviceName>
- Select the desired log. Then, using the text selection UI select the entire text of the log. Once the text is selected, tap Copy
- Paste the copied text in to a text document and send that to us or paste it directly in reply to the support discussion.
If you're submitting multiple log files for different issues, please clearly indicate which issue the log file is associated with.