Released: 26th March 2016
You can now export your data as a plain text file along with all your photos. As well as exporting all your data, you can customise and filter exports such as specifying the date range of your export or only exporting moments with specific people, places and tags.
The new calendar is accessible directly from the Timeline. Quickly jump to any date and get a monthly overview of the days that contain moments and feed entries. The calendar is particularly useful for seeing which days you missed capturing a moment.
Improved Photo Adding
You now have the option of choosing how photos get organised when adding moments to Momento — store photos at the time they were taken and group them intelligently (which has been the default behaviour in Momento 3) or simply attach the photo to the moment (like Momento Classic). This also means you can now attach photos to existing moments.
For those of your with devices that support 3D Touch (iPhone 6s and 6s Plus), you can now launch straight into a ‘New Moment’, ‘Check-in’ or ‘Add Photos’ right from the home screen. Just press on the Momento icon to see the options.
- Attach photos to existing moments thanks to the improved photo adding.
- ‘This Day’ option is now available when adding photos. This makes it really easy to add photos to a day in the past (Navigate to a day > Tap ••• button in Navbar > Choose ‘Add Moment’).
- Moments can now be easily added alongside feed entries (Tap the ••• button alongside a feed entry > Choose ‘Add Moment’). The moment will automatically inherit people, places and tags from the feed entry.
- When adding tags you can now type the tag and simply tap the ‘Next’ button to continue.
- Single photos can now be removed from a moment.
- Fixed a bug which caused some characters to present incomplete search results.
- Fixed a bug which led to Facebook photos and videos to no longer load.
- Minor bug fixes.