Released: 15th June 2016
Restored & Refreshed Feeds
Enhanced Search & Explore
- We’ve improved the Twitter feed so you now can choose whether to import your @replies or retweets.
- Tags are now organised into ‘Moment’ tags and 'Feed’ tags to keep things neat and tidy.
- You can now navigate back and forth between days and add moments to a day with the new day navigation toolbar.
- You can now view feed moments on their respective sites. Just tap on the more button (•••) alongside a Instagram photo, for example, to see the ‘View on Instagram’ option.
- Multiple places can now be added to a single moment. Just tap the ‘Add Place’ button again to select an additional place.
- Photo summaries on the day view are now hidden by default. To view them just scroll up above the date.
- Feed authentication is now handled with an in-app browser to avoid switching back and forth between Safari.
- ‘Write Note’ and ‘Search’ are now available as 3D Touch Quick Actions.
- New preferences for adding moments allow you to control the behaviour of the ‘+’ button when tapped or tapped and held. This allows you to jump straight into ‘Write’ mode as the default behaviour.
- We now handle TouchID errors much more gracefully, taking you straight to the passcode entry.
- URL’s in moments are now properly formatted as links.
- Minor bug-fixes.